Design Team Work – Webster’s Pages – Sunday Picnic

by Scrapbook Supplies Online

We gave Michelle Lark from our Design Team the gorgeous new Webster’s Pages Collection – Sunday Picnic.

Michelle commented that it was the perfect range to make cards with, and she has come up with 6 different cards to inspire you.

Want to win a Sunday Picnic 6×6 paper Pad ??  All you have to do is leave a comment telling us which one of Michelle’s cards is your favourite and why………………it’s that easy !

Random draw will be done on Saturday 5th May…..so get your comments in quick !

Card No: 1

Card No: 2

Card No: 3

Card No: 4

Card No: 5

Card No: 6

OK, that’s all of them.

Thanks Michelle for the beautiful cards !

14 Responses to “Design Team Work – Webster’s Pages – Sunday Picnic”

1. I love them all but the one at the top of the list is card 5.

2. Liz Fricker says:

Love the bright summery colours in Card No. 4. Great work Michelle

3. Debi Clark says:

I am very partial to all Michelle’s wonderful cards here, each own has its own special flair – what a lovely set Sunday Picnic is! For me, I really love No 3 – the Mum card.
    Thank you.

4. Donna Zammit says:

What fabulous cards Michelle has created, my personal fave is card 5. The bicycle is so whimsical and Ijust love the lovely bright orange flowers in the bicycles basket. The bike reminds me of my bike that I had when I was growing up and the times I would put my little dog in the basket and take him for a ride! Truth be told I still have that bike with the basket, no gears and a pedal break. I ride an antique( it’s 29 years old) and am proud LOL Cheers Donna Zammit :)

5. Gorgeous cards… love them all… think No. 6 might be my favourite though… love the twine wrapped around the bike paper. :)

6. Nicole Brown says:

What a gorgeous range of cards! I love them all, but my absolute favourite is card no. 3. It’s so sweet, the colours are gorgeous, it’s beautifully put together. It’s perfect! Thanks for sharing Michelle x

7. Love them all! especially no 2. Love how the little flowers match the paper. Michelle’s a very clever lady!

8. Helen Clough says:

Michelle they are lovely cards but my favourite is number 3. Love the design of that one.

9. soonymary says:

they are all gorgeous cards but my favourite is #5 with the flower, lace and bling. The balance of colours is perfect.

10. Beautiful cards Michelle, well done!!

11. Gillian Parnell says:

My pick is card no 2..love the flowers woven through the lace!

12. Melissa Mauri says:

They’re all fabulous, fantastic work Michelle, thanks for sharing. My favourite is #2. I love the sweet flowers on the blue background, and the paper flowers added match perfectly. A very feminine card without overdoing it with pink.

13. Kathleen Lark says:

Great work Michelle my favourite is #6 The most difficult one to get in an envelope. xoox

14. Card No.5 – it feels a bit whimsical.